Thursday, March 3, 2011

And here it begins..

Its been years that I have been following some blogs online, but always thought I like being on the other end and frankly never found a reason or a subject to write about. I guess after so many years of reading I'm finally going to start writing. I still have no idea what I'm going to write about. Actually can think of many things of which  I could blog, but  in process of accumulating thoughts.. Lets c.. what I can bring out..

I currently live in Dubai. Born and brought up in Mumbai, I have completed most of my education in Mumbai, India and a part of it from Birmingham, UK.  I'm married to Sandeep Patankar who's based out of Mumbai and now Dubai. I secretly owe the seed of this blog to my brother Harshad Deshpande, who I have been actively following ever since he started blogging. But being as I am, I still don't really give away the credits, because he never encouraged me to blog myself.

I love traveling and exploring different places around the globe. I also have an eye for small little cafes on water fronts with taste buds for exotic and rich smelling coffees and shisha's. I love to cook and try different dishes. I have a fetish for anything that's pink in color, and if I had a way would have painted my whole house pink.  I pass my time painting and at times can be a audacious reader.



I I guess this is it for my first post, will bring up something soon to follow.


P.S. People please bear with me even if i write nonsense, and consider me a beginner in this world..:)

2 comments:

  1. nice post. keep posting. dont let writers block affect your blog.

    ReplyDelete